We provide customized instructions based on your needs. We are proficient with online tools like Shark Bridge and Zoom. We plan to offer in-person training when things return to normal. This is a partial list of our group lessons.
1. How to win tricks with cards – Free 4-week online course for your friends and family – Designed for people with limited or no exposure to trick taking card games. The idea is to pique their interest in card games before introducing them to Bridge. They may be able to pick up techniques to apply to card games like Euchre, Hearts or Spades. You win a free play for each group of four friends you introduce to us. The class is free.
2. Introduction to Bridge – Free 4-week online course for your friends and family – Designed for people with some exposure to trick taking card games who are interested in trying a no risk, no cost Bridge course. You win a free play for each group of four you introduce to us. The class is free.
3. Bridge Fundamentals – This 10-week course is for people with some exposure to card games who are interested in learning the greatest card game.
4. Bridge the Gap – This 10-week course is for active Social and Duplicate players who would like to reinforce their understanding of Bridge concepts and learn to think through a hand.
5. Two over One Game Force – All about the most popular bidding system in North and South America and many parts of the world. We offer two variations of this course;
a) Introduction to 2/1 GF for Standard American players
b) An introspective look at 2/1 GF for anyone already familiar with the system and would like to take a deep dive into the intricacies
6. Improvement Opportunity for Duplicate Bridge players – This course is offered periodically in conjunction with a Duplicate game. Focus is on the thinking process and how to get better results.
7. Winning Defense – This 4-week course will teach you several defensive concepts. Once again, the focus is on the thought process but from the defender’s perspective.